This site maintained by Janice Hanes

Elder Hanes will never be on this blog. All posts and pics are posted by myself or others. Elder Hanes will send us letters or pictures and I will post them for all of us to enjoy.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

He is in OKLAHOMA!!!

Hey, I’m here!!
I have been in the mission home all day, just got out of my interview. I find out where my area is in the morning. Tonight we are staying here at the mission home. It is pretty nice here, lots of oil rigs haha but it is nice. It’s really cold right now. One of the APs(assistant to the President) has been to Mexico and it reminds him of Mexico, so I am way pumped. Pres. Taylor told me that he likes to give the Spanish speaking missionaries chances to teach in English areas for a while to bond with everyone in the area and zone but he told me that I will be Spanish for about 6 months. So that’s good!
But I hope you like the pic! This is it for today!
LOVE YOU! MISS YOU! Elder Hanes!

No comments:

Post a Comment