This site maintained by Janice Hanes

Elder Hanes will never be on this blog. All posts and pics are posted by myself or others. Elder Hanes will send us letters or pictures and I will post them for all of us to enjoy.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

letter from Elder Hanes

Hola mi familia!
It is cold! It snowed but melted off the ground by the end of the day.
This past week was okay. Spanish has been making me frustrated. Mainly because I feel like I should know more than I do, bc I leave in 4 weeks.
pero, yo tango un bautizado el 10 de Novembre y un mas el 20 de Novembre. este por mi inv progresando. entonses esta bueno! ahora tango 3 inv progresandos. sus numbres son Franco. Mario y Belen. Franco es muy bueno por que se bautizara. Mario es no bueno por que el es muy stubborn! Haha y nosotros just started teaching Belen and she is pretty cool. That’s some of my broken up Spanish but I know more it’s just taking too much time to keep writing in Spanish. entonses!
 As I was attending the temple last Thursday, guess who I ran into.....MICHEAL WOOD! It was awesome!!! I was like Michael Wood?? He kind of looked at me funny and goes Cameron Hanes?? And then we talked for a little while! It was awesome!!! He is actually a teacher at the CCM (Spanish Speaking MTC) so I am going to go down to his class and visit one day.
I love all of you and miss you!
Love Elder Hanes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment