This site maintained by Janice Hanes

Elder Hanes will never be on this blog. All posts and pics are posted by myself or others. Elder Hanes will send us letters or pictures and I will post them for all of us to enjoy.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

this week's letter

HEY!!!
SO this week has been very good! I’m progressing in the language. I am able to teach without notes and without planning very much!  It’s so cool. I got my progressive investigator to commit to being baptized on Monday! It’s so sweet!
Uhm being zone leader is really awesome but hard, we have a lot of responsibility, but it’s all good. We got a new district(new group of missionaries) last night and my companion and I had to give their new missionary orientation last night, then tonight we are giving them their tour of the campus. That’s the easy part lol.
That’s so awesome that the cards won!
Love you all and miss you! Elder Hanes

No comments:

Post a Comment