This site maintained by Janice Hanes

Elder Hanes will never be on this blog. All posts and pics are posted by myself or others. Elder Hanes will send us letters or pictures and I will post them for all of us to enjoy.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

letter this week

HEY!!
So a lot has happened. My companion and I are training all week to become the zone leaders starting Sunday. Our zone leaders are leaving out on Monday and so we were called to take their place. It’s pretty cool we are being trained by the MTC presidency and they are so cool. We are in charge of 3 or 4 districts; I can’t remember right now lol I am way excited to do it.
Uhm, Spanish is kinda moving a long/ I am speaking everything I know in Spanish in the place of the English as much as I can. It’s getting to where I will say stuff in Spanish without thinking about it. Its way cool!
It’s cold here but no snow yet, I can see my breath all day long, and today I think it’s in the high 30s and low 40s. I miss you all a ton but I know it’s worth it. I can’t wait to get into the field.
There is a hermano(teacher) here from OK city so he and I are talking all the time, he is shadowing my hermano so I see him every day. Then the other day I was in class around 9 and an Elder came running in and yelled “I heard there was an Elder in here going to OK city Spanish!" I said, "right here" , he left Tuesday for my same mission so I finally met someone that is going there!
I bought a 2 dollar hard cover B.O.M. the other day and started reading over and marking stuff as my mission B.O.M and I have found and learned so much more then I ever have, it’s so cool!!
Oh, Benjamin, I just got a new district and three of the elders are going to Puebla!
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! MISS YOU TONS!
Amor, Elder Hanes

No comments:

Post a Comment