This site maintained by Janice Hanes

Elder Hanes will never be on this blog. All posts and pics are posted by myself or others. Elder Hanes will send us letters or pictures and I will post them for all of us to enjoy.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Letter

Following is the letter we received in our email:
HEY!
So everything here is going good, working hard. I was only district leader for the first day; all I had to do was get the mail. (the  MTC is like dorms, divided and grouped, district leaders are responsible for certain groups) 
Tuesday was actually an awesome day, we had a lot of study time, then at the end of the day we had a devotional and Elder Richard G Scott (an apostle in our church) spoke to us. It was so cool and a really awesome learning experience. He taught us a lot. 
The weather is perfect here right now. No more snow on the mountains. But in the morning it’s cold, in the afternoon it feels nice.
The Spanish is still hard. We have investigators (people that come in on a volunteer basis for roll play, to pratice the language) everyday that we have to teach. It’s a good experience but its hardddddddd.  Other than that I am doing good!
Uhm I have gained 5 pounds and I think I got a little taller.
Amor,
 Elder Cameron Hanes

No comments:

Post a Comment