This site maintained by Janice Hanes

Elder Hanes will never be on this blog. All posts and pics are posted by myself or others. Elder Hanes will send us letters or pictures and I will post them for all of us to enjoy.

Monday, October 10, 2011

First letter home, via email!!!

The first day and night was so overwhelming but good; it is so crazy here. I am struggling with Spanish. We had to teach our first lesson yesterday, in Spanish, it was hard and it had to be 30 mins. I did horrible. But everyone says the first three days are the hardest and we made it past them, so, yay!
My companion is pretty cool. I am meeting some cool people. 4 guys from my zone are going to Mexico and 4 more are going to Peru. The other 4 are states side.
My zone leaders are awesome as well they are so funny. I was district leader the first day and night.
Thursdays are my personal day, we just got to do laundry today so I get to write during laundry.
Write again Thursday.
Love you guys, Elder Hanes

1 comment:

  1. It's really good to know that he is doing well. I know he will continue to do great things. I miss him!

    ReplyDelete