This site maintained by Janice Hanes

Elder Hanes will never be on this blog. All posts and pics are posted by myself or others. Elder Hanes will send us letters or pictures and I will post them for all of us to enjoy.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Letter From Elder Hanes

Heyyy!! My first week has gone by fast! It is a lot of work and Spanish is very frustrating. We get to go to the temple after lunch; I am way excited about that! My teachers are amazing I love them. It so pretty up here, there is snow on the mountains. I have been saying my prayers in Spanish. Oh so our investigator almost said yes to getting baptized, he said he wants to learn a little more about baptism. But we are done teaching , now he becomes our teacher and he is crazy hard to understand, Hermano Redd even has a hard time understanding his accent and when he teaches us tomorrow he will only speak in Spanish so pray for me, haha, but for real, pray for me.
 Amor Elder Hanes

No comments:

Post a Comment